Monday, July 26, 2010

Body magic

I really don't know what I would have done if I were hugely endowed;because I hardly have time to engage in some form of excecise other than vigorous dancing.

I mean look at all that women go through in a bid to lose those fat I mean calories I really hate to use the word fat.

So let us put some dignity into it and call it calorie burning.
Calorie accumulation is as result of poor eating habit and a sedentary lifestyle.
Yes one should really be engaged all the time except during the recommended sleep period of 6-7 hrs per day.
Now I learnt that the average person sleeping an average number of hours a night(106lb,8hrs) will burn about 549 calories .Which means that people burn less calories when they sleep.

If you eat more calories than you burn you will have fat in all the liposuctional areas. The best way to burn fat quickly is to do morning workouts.
The morning workouts keep your metabolism elevated throughout the day. An elevated metabolism throughout the day means that you will burn more calories and lose more weight.

Morning work out is best recommended for everyone.
The trick is that the carbs you piled yourself up with during the day get used up the entire nite while you sleep therefore any morning work out will act on the the fat that have been deposited.

Avoid eating breakfast before workout otherwise the excise would act on the carbs you just ate instead of on the fat deposit.

It requires discipline and determination to burn those calories off once.

I mean I doff my hat to those who succeed.
It is no child's play really.

But wait a minute there is an alternative that has just been introduced into the market.
This device burns off calories without exercising or dieting. You just simply put it on and that's it.

This girdle now controls the quantity of food you eat. Unbelievable but it is true.
Body magic Body Magichas come to the rescue of several plus size women who find exercising strenuous and who can not find the time.
Once you wear it you immediately drop down two sizes.
With so many products now offering quick weight loss.... I think body-magic is the leader.

No comments: