Saturday, July 24, 2010

How not to use the internet

Awesome GodIf you are like me who spend so much time on the Internet then you will benefit from this article. It is meant to act as a guide on how to have quality and resourceful time on the Internet.

There were days I spent on the net without realising that I was just wasting precious Internet time by gathering nothing at the end of the day.

Those days are gone Iam happy to say but I learnt a lot from it and that is what i want to share with you my dear readers on this page.

I realised albeit belatedly that all those good old days and time if spent wisely would have made me the highest paid Internet marketer.However, it is better late than never.

View the Internet as a big marketplace where if you are not well guided will likely get lost in. Just like we have tour guides think of me as your Internet guide.
Therefore before you log on please write down all you want to do on the Internet.

Except for links that you think will help in your online activity do not click on any as this may be a form of distraction.

Do not give into the urge to "just see" whats on offer.Internet publishers just like their counterparts in the market place use sensational and captivating descriptions for their wares.

In the past when I followed these urges I found out that from this link I got into another and another and finally lost the reason why I logged on in the first place.

Most annoying are the pop ups that tell you you have won screen savers and all that just simply ignore them and move on.If you come across a site you think will be helpful to you often bookmark it.

Try not to click on video presentations when you have text as alternative. Videos take a long time to open more so when you have a slow connection.

But if it becomes absolutely necessary that you open then do it on another window so that you can still be on your first window to read other information while your video opens at its own pace.

Another trick I use is letting the video run its full course then I replay. This way the video loads faster and and not buffer.

No comments: